Monday 27 February 2012



Swansea train station (phone camera)

I'm finding myself strangely drawn to photographing interior spaces recently.

I'm also finding myself increasingly at a loss for objectivity concerning judgement of my own photos.  There is root in the feeling that makes me stop and photograph something in all the pictures that I have spent time looking at and absorbing over the past few years.  Everyone is biased in opinion of their own pictures and I'm no different.  Considering that, all you have to go on is a gut feeling.  I was drawn to take the picture for unknown reasons.  Of course there's something unusual about constructed spaces when viewed in a partially completed state. 

By taking these reactionary, plain and ambiguous photos I am merely trying to indulge my creative subconscious, which in relation to photography is still at an early stage of development.